Special Events
Last Updated: June 2013
Visit of Master Tian, QiuXin 04/28/2013 - 05/26/2013
Academy of Chinese Martial and Cultural Arts
1750 38th Street, Boulder, CO 80301

The 2013 Visit of Master Tian, Qiuxin
The 2013 visit of Master Tian, Qiuxin
2013年 田秋信访问 美科罗拉多洲博尔德 古风拳社
In May of 2013, the Gu Feng Tai Chi club was delighted to host distinguished Tai Chi master Tian, Qiuxin (“Master Tian”) for a month long visit.
Master Tian is a renowned martial artist who lives and teaches in Beijing, China. He is one of the 19th generation Chen style masters and carries the lineage of old frame Chen style Tai Chi teaching in Beijing. His teachers were disciples of the famous 17th generation master Chen Fake (陈发科). He started his Tai Chi training at a young age studying with his uncle Tian, Xiuchen (田秀臣), who is one of the few well known Chen Fake disciples.
Master Tian serves as a council member in the Beijing Wushu Association and as a judge for various Wushu competitions. His Tai Chi teaching experience is extensive and includes, among many other things, instruction at Beijing University, Qinghua University, Chinese Medicine University, the Chinese Academy of Science and the Bank of China.
During his visit, Master Tian demonstrated and taught the Chen style Old Frame first and second routines, in the tradition of Chen Fake’s teaching. He also shared a traditional saber routine and explained the use of a wooden training stick called a ”Er-Bang-Zi (二棒子)” which is used for training the spiral motions that are required in push hands exercises. He showed club members a number of Tai Chi applications, thereby helping students understand something about the origins and martial significance of many Tai Chi postures. He also shared tips about push hands and demonstrated and discussed some Qi Gong and standing meditation techniques.
This was Master Tian first foreign visit. The event also represented the first time our club was the sole sponsor of a visiting international Tai Chi master. Master Tian’s stay in Boulder was much longer than that of previous visiting masters here. As a result, club members experienced what was, in effect, a month long emersion into the art of Tai Chi, with the assistance of a world class practitioner.
Master Tian’s teaching style is vibrant and playful. His level of practice is incredibly high but he presents his art without any stuffiness or pomposity. There was a constant twinkle in his eyes. Although he speaks no English, his body language during practice sessions resonated easily with all those in attendance. He demonstrated a wonderful sense of humor and responsive bursts of laugher from club members were common.
With this visit Master Tian left a legacy of Tai Chi as a living art. He demonstrated how advanced martial arts teaching can be accompanied by the qualities of warmth and graciousness. He bonded with students instantaneously. It was evident that he had a good time and, as a result, so did everybody else. His demonstrations and teaching will inspire our practice for a long time to come.
The individual reflections on the visit by club members and the photo gallery are published.

田老师访问美科罗拉多洲博尔德古风拳社

田老师访问美科罗拉多洲博尔德古风拳社
回复

使用道具 举报

非实名拳友  发表于 2015-4-25 21:42:08
Choose to move on it: Now that you have a strategy, it is time to move. And if his penis is in there it feels like my whole body is on fire so i think its really just stretching WAY to much at once and i don't know how to stretch it like a little if i can't even get my finger in there..
toms Sko,toms Sko outlet,toms Sko for sale,toms Sko cheap,toms Sko online,toms Sko,toms Sko for sale,cheap toms Sko for sale,toms Sko for cheap,pre order toms Sko,pre order cheap toms Sko,toms Sko,cheap toms Sko,buy cheap toms Sko,authentic toms Sko,authentic cheap toms Sko,buy toms Sko,buy cheap toms Sko,toms Sko,order toms Sko,order cheap toms Sko,toms Sko online,buy toms Sko online,toms Sko 2015,cheap toms Sko 2015,toms Sko,Toms Sko,Toms Sko nettbutikk,Toms Sko norge,Toms Sko salg,Toms Sko pa nett,Toms Sko kvadrat,Toms shoes norge,Toms Sko barn,Toms Sko storrelse,Toms Sko,Toms norge nettbutikk,Toms Sko norge,Toms norge barn,Toms norge salg,Toms norge butikk,Toms norge net,Toms dna Sko,Toms shoes norge,Billige Toms Sko pa nett,Toms Sko storrelse,Toms Sko salg,Toms Sko,Toms norge,Billige Toms schuhe,Billige Toms Sko i norge,hvor kjope Billige Toms Sko,Billige Toms Sko barn,Billige Toms Sko pa nett,Toms Sko nettbutikk,Toms Sko norge,Toms Sko salg,Toms Sko pa nett,
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

非实名拳友  发表于 2015-4-26 03:49:44
"It hasn't been an issue," Callaci said. How lame   now it just leaves a bad taste. And, especially if you have no idea someone is about to plow into your rear or cut across three lanes and send the lead car spinning into your side, you will never see it coming..
toms Sko,toms Sko outlet,toms
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

非实名拳友  发表于 2015-4-30 04:57:28
Some builders have already made their presence known in this small town including Cardel Homes, Luxart Homes and Parkview Homes. Australia started their innings in blazing fashion, as they tend to do. This might stop short of weaponisation, either, as some have argued,[12] for ideological or religious reasons, or, crucially, because Iranian leaders recognise that crossing this line would bring on military attacks from the combined forces of the United States and its allies.The first time he hit her was on their honeymoon. In some cases, a computer may support all the listed connections.. It is so foreign, he doesn't know what to expect.". Initially they make a running workout routine by themselves and make it quite hard.
toms Sko,toms Sko outlet,toms Sko for sale,toms Sko cheap,toms Sko online,toms Sko,toms Sko for sale,cheap toms Sko for sale,toms Sko for cheap,pre order toms Sko,pre order cheap toms Sko,toms Sko,cheap toms Sko,buy cheap toms Sko,authentic toms Sko,authentic cheap toms Sko,buy toms Sko,buy cheap toms Sko,toms Sko,order toms Sko,order cheap toms Sko,toms Sko online,buy toms Sko online,toms Sko 2015,cheap toms Sko 2015,toms Sko,Toms Sko,Toms Sko nettbutikk,Toms Sko norge,Toms Sko salg,Toms Sko pa nett,Toms Sko kvadrat,Toms shoes norge,Toms Sko barn,Toms Sko storrelse,Toms Sko,Toms norge nettbutikk,Toms Sko norge,Toms norge barn,Toms norge salg,Toms norge butikk,Toms norge net,Toms dna Sko,Toms shoes norge,Billige Toms Sko pa nett,Toms Sko storrelse,Toms Sko salg,Toms Sko,Toms norge,Billige Toms schuhe,Billige Toms Sko i norge,hvor kjope Billige Toms Sko,Billige Toms Sko barn,Billige Toms Sko pa nett,Toms Sko nettbutikk,Toms Sko norge,Toms Sko salg,Toms Sko pa nett,Toms Sko kvadrat,toms Sko,Toms shoes norge,Toms Sko barn,Toms Sko storrelse,Toms Sko,Toms norge nettbutikk,Toms Sko norge,Toms norge barn,Toms norge salg,Toms norg
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

非实名拳友  发表于 2015-5-25 03:22:01
Hehe ja er den ikke fin :-)jeg blev ogse5 vildt glad da jeg fik den, da den fe5r et smil frem pe5 le6berne!Sofie: Hehe, det ge5r skam nok. Jeg fe5r dem farvet ca. hver anden me5ned hos en kmooetolsg. Men jeg har ne6sten helt sorte f8jenbryn og f8jenvipper af natur. Men for at fremhe6ve dem lidt bruger jeg en f8jenbrynstegner fra Rimmel. Den koster vist omkring 75 kr. mener jeg? Og se5 har jeg farven brun, da sort vil blive alt for dramatisk. He5ber at du kan bruge det til lidt? Ellers se5 me5 du endelig spf8rge./Isabella
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

非实名拳友  发表于 2015-6-4 01:29:46
The 26 year old Standefer and the unnamed woman both ended up on the other side of the stopped car, well out of the way of the hurled vehicle. Axelrod, a senior adviser to Obama campaign, was also critical on Twitter, writing: trip off to flying start, even before he lands, with stunningly offensive quotes from his team in British press.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

非实名拳友  发表于 2015-6-5 13:03:00
Krause, a Skaneateles architect who designed buildings in Central New York including the Panasci Family Chapel (above) at LeMoyne College, died Saturday following a car crash on Friday. THE YOUNGEST, JASMINE RAMIREZ, WAS KILLED. That's why I co sponsored the Currency Exchange Rate Oversight Reform Act.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

非实名拳友  发表于 2015-6-8 17:31:48
I guess we'll see once I get there. The Herberts lost their lives when the car Sandra was driving lost control and left the road at Rathbaun on the Rathduff to Corroy road outside Ballina sometime between 8.30pm and 9pm. The victims are the one who are in problem all the time.City attorney Jeffrey Rogers said the suit was dismissed; Winters said a federal judge dismissed part of it but validated breach of contract and interference with commerce charges that were shifted to the Oregon courts. No. Maybe so, but that would not have been Miller, of the few personal cricket ambitions, who thrives on incentive but takes scant pleasure in cheap runs or wickets.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

非实名拳友  发表于 2015-6-25 04:24:31
The white ball tends to swing more. Especially reverse swing. "On its way out, the Bush administration has left a ticking legal time bomb set to explode literally the day of the inaugural and blow apart vital constitutional rights and women's health care," Blumenthal said in a written statement. "Women's health may be endangered   needlessly and unlawfully   if this rule is allowed to stand.".
回复 支持 反对

使用道具

高级模式
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

本版积分规则